How to replace the Gearmotor on your rotary drum screen
- Make sure the machine cannot start itself for any reason.
- Disconnect the motor wires and all the hydraulic connections.
- Open all the cover and clean with plenty of water.
- Unscrew the bolts of the collar of the foot.
- Unscrew the bolt in the back of the gearmotor in order to free the shaft (a in the picture below).
Remove the bolts that connect the spiral to the gearmotor shaft (check the picture below).
Remove the gearmotor flange’s bolts (c in the picture below).
Replace the gearmotor.
Follow the instruction in the reverse order to reassemble the machine