How to disassemble the PerfoDrum Screen and replace FIfth Wheel
The unit is bolted to the ground with anchor bolts.
In-Tank: You disconnect drum transport conveyor assembly, lift it up and drop it to the floor to gain access to to the motor and gearbox area to perform work.
In-Channel: You tilt the screen section up and gain access to the motor and gearbox area to perform work (go to STEP 6).
STEP 1: ACCESS
- Remove all the covers and flexibles tubes connected to the washing system
Unbolt and remove cover sections
STEP 2: LIFITNG POINTS
- Identify the 3 lifting lug points
- Rig your lifting device (crane, beam, or other) using Anchor Shackles (What is: Anchor Shackle)
Lifting Lug Points - Perfordrum DRYCAKE
STEP 3: BEFORE LIFTING
- Unbolt and remove the drum holding screws
- Unbolt and remove support leg holding screws
Remove all bolts (red circled) on both sides
STEP 4: LIFTING
- Lift Drum and transport assembly straight up .
Lifting of Perfordrum DRYCAKE
STEP 5: LAYING DOWN ASSEMBLY
- Drop down assembly with drum corner first. (1)
- Ensure the edges rest on the wooden planks
- Carefully lower the transport/compaction zone to the ground untill unit rest on the ground. (2-3)
- Ensure the outlet chute and assembly rests on the wooden planks.
Ensure equipment is secure, stable and safe for working on. Use wooden planks to secure if needed. Do not rest equipment on concrete or ground to avoid damage, bending and scratching.
STEP 6-7-8: DISCONNECT MOTOR & GEARBOX
- Wrap a strap around the drum motor for support
- Secure motor-gearbox height with lifting device
- Remove the 4 plate holding screws (A)
- Slide Gearbox and motor off
SECURE MOTOR ASSEMBLY
STEP 8.1: REMOVE PART FROM GEARBOX ASSEMBLY
- Slide off the washer and wheel
Gearbox and motor assembly: slide of part
How to Replace Perfordrum wheels
FIRST THING: SAFETY. SHUT DOWN THE POWER. REF. Serial 2388 1ST STEP: UNBOLT TANK CONVERS AND REMOVE THEM 2ND STEP: UNSCREW THE THREE SCREWS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE TANK 3RD STEP: HOOK THE TWO LIFTING POINTS TO CHAINS IN ORDER TO LIFT THEM UP. SUPPORT ...
How to replace the Gearmotor on your rotary drum screen
Make sure the machine cannot start itself for any reason. Disconnect the motor wires and all the hydraulic connections. Open all the cover and clean with plenty of water. Unscrew the bolts of the collar of the foot. Unscrew the bolt in the back of ...
How to run routine Maintenance on DSS-T in Tank Screen Screw
1. BRUSHES REPLACEMENT Disconnect the Main Power Supply Make sure the machine cannot start itself for any reason. Disconnect the motor wires and all the hydraulic connections. Open all the cover and clean with plenty of water. Unscrew the bolts of ...
How to grease the PERFODRUM Bull gear
Use grease as per attached data sheet GREASE PORT
How to run Maintenance on Vertical Screen Screw Compactor
1. Cleaning Brushes Replacement Dismount the screen unscrewing fixing bolts Unscrew the bolts A fixing the brushes to the spiral. Fix new brushes to the spiral with new bolts Reassembly the screen Call 1-877-DRY-CAKE or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ...